A 6 Stages Ro Water Purifier is a water filtration system that uses multiple stages of filtration to produce purified and safe drinking water. The six stages are:
6 Stages Ro Water Purifier
- Sediment pre-filter: The first stage removes large particles such as sand, dirt, and rust from the water.
- Granular activated carbon (GAC) pre-filter: The second stage removes chlorine, organic chemicals, and other impurities that affect the taste and odor of the water.
- Carbon block pre-filter: The third stage further removes impurities and prepares the water for the RO membrane.
- Reverse osmosis (RO) membrane: The fourth stage uses a semi-permeable membrane to remove up to 99% of dissolved solids, including fluoride, arsenic, lead, and other contaminants.
- Post-carbon filter: The fifth stage further improves the taste and odor of the water by removing any residual impurities.
- Ultrafiltration (UF) membrane: The sixth stage uses a UF membrane to remove any remaining impurities, including bacteria and viruses.
Overall, a 6-stage RO water purifier provides a comprehensive approach to water filtration, ensuring that the water produced is clean, safe, and great-tasting. However, it may not have the additional benefits of alkalinity and minerals that are provided by higher stage RO systems.