7 Stage Ro Water Purifier A 7-stage Reverse Osmosis (RO) system is a water filtration system that utilizes multiple stages of filtration to produce clean and purified drinking water. The seven stages are:
7 Stage Ro Water Purifier
- Sediment pre-filter: The first stage removes large particles such as sand, dirt, and rust from the water.
- Carbon pre-filter: The second stage removes chlorine, organic chemicals, and other impurities that affect the taste and odor of the water.
- RO membrane: The third stage uses a semi-permeable membrane to remove up to 99% of dissolved solids, including fluoride, arsenic, lead, and other contaminants.
- Post-carbon filter: The fourth stage further improves the taste and odor of the water by removing any residual impurities.
- Alkaline filter: The fifth stage adds minerals back into the water, such as calcium, magnesium, and potassium, to improve its alkalinity and taste.
- Ultraviolet (UV) sterilization: The sixth stage uses UV light to kill any remaining bacteria, viruses, or other microorganisms in the water.
- Total dissolved solids (TDS) meter: The seventh stage measures the TDS level of the water, indicating the purity of the water and whether any additional filtration or treatment is needed.
7 Stage Ro
Overall, a 7-stage RO system provides a comprehensive approach to water filtration, ensuring that the water produced is clean, safe, and great-tasting